Are you a Clever Creative? A Media Maven? A Chaos Coordinator or a Social Savant? Well, good because our marketing agency in Rhode Island is always looking for bright and talented people to join our team.
We are a teaching agency. We promise to teach you new things. We will do more than just teach you our industry knowledge with digital marketing and social media management in Rhode Island. We will teach you new skills. We will teach you how to lead. We will teach you to think outside the box. We will teach you patience. We will teach you process. We will give you all we have, so you have the tools to grow. And we expect to be inspired by and learn from you too.
We hire nice people with big ideas.
We hire proactive self-starters, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team.
We hire people who can prioritize, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
We hire people who value work-life balance.
We hire people who like to help others and enjoy bringing value to those around them.
We have frequent happy hours and flexible time off.
We grow people from within.
If you think you want to join this awesome group of crazies, shoot us a note. We’re always looking to better our marketing agency in Rhode Island by adding new talent with fresh ideas! Whether your specialty is videography or social media management in Rhode Island, contact us today to see how you can join our team.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent, but here’s what we could really use right now!
MCGUINNESS MEDIA & MARKETING is hiring an experienced Advertising / Media Manager for their Warwick, RI office. We are actively searching for an experienced, strategic and proactive team member to join our fast-growing team! The Media Manager is responsible for managing the planning, execution, and optimization of paid media activities for the agency. The ideal candidate will work with key business partners to advertising and explore development of new marketing channels. The candidate will handle communications on status of ongoing initiatives and develop media plans, strategies and analyze reporting for clients.
The Media Manager will plan and budget for multi-channel media campaigns across all business lines. They will be responsible for building a culture of quality and performance within the team and to develop data-driven, customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies. This position is responsible for organizing, facilitating, coordinating and reporting all digital advertising-related work and processes. Daily tasks may include reporting functions and budget maintenance, creating media schedules and flowcharts, building recommendations and POVs for clients, tracking project progress, routing work for review/approval, proofreading creative and/or trafficking artwork to appropriate outlets. Most importantly, you work with internal team members, clients and designers to deliver results in a timely manner. This position reports directly to the Director of Media & Strategy.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & DUTIES
- Possess a thorough understanding of client’s attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment and market dynamics.
- Measure and report performance of all paid media campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results
- Partner with the Account and Creative teams to develop/maintain timelines, deadlines and guidelines for all campaigns
- Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis, request invoices from media partners, reconcile budgets accordingly, working with the support from media planners/buyers and media coordinator
- Maintain agency/vendor relationships through communication and meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field
- 4-10 years of experience driving marketing programs, media execution and analysis (agency and/or media sales experience a plus!)
Social Media Specialist
MCGUINNESS MEDIA & MARKETING is hiring a Social Media Specialist for their Warwick, RI office. We are actively searching for an experienced, strategic, detail-oriented and proactive Social Media Specialist to help build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s marketing objectives. This position is responsible for organizing, facilitating and coordinating all social-related work and processes for client projects as well as internal projects. Daily tasks may include reporting functions and budget maintenance, updating website content and social media content, creating social media schedules, social media tracking and reporting, routing work for review/approval, proofreading creative and/or trafficking artwork to appropriate outlets, writing social content and more. You will be responsible for creating content and managing content schedules and posts for various social media clients.
- Minimum (2) to (4) years of relevant experience in account management, advertising and/or marketing role (agency experience a plus!)
- Experience with organic and paid marketing on various social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Sprout Social preferred
MCGUINNESS MEDIA & MARKETING is hiring a Graphic Designer for our Warwick, RI office. We are actively searching for experienced, strategic and proactive Designers to help build and maintain positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving client’s marketing objectives. This position is responsible for designing and producing marketing communications for a wide variety of client projects. Most importantly, you work with internal team members, clients and other designers to deliver our clients results in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a graphic designer in interactive and graphic design and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert in related software programs – Adobe Creative Suite; (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro) as well as digital asset management and electronic file preparation for production
- Video experience / expertise preferred! **
- Web design experience / expertise preferred! **
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task, balance numerous and diverse operations, as well as possess the ability to work well with all levels of employees and management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
McGuinness Media & Marketing is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, ancestry origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Each person is evaluated on the basis of personal skill and merit. McGuinness Media & Marketing’s policy regarding equal employment opportunity applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, job assignments, promotions, working conditions, scheduling, benefits, wage and salary administration, disciplinary action, termination, and social, educational and recreational programs. The Owner shall act as the responsible agent in the full implementation of the Equal Employment Opportunity policy. McGuinness Media & Marketing will not tolerate any form of unlawful discrimination.